Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

Seriously, if a QVC host puts something out on their public Facebook and/or Instagram pages it's because they or the company want you to know about it.

Good Grief, indeed.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that it isn't quite as important as they are making it out to be.

Valued Contributor

Happy dance is going to add the splits to his routine

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Seriously, if a QVC host puts something out on their public Facebook and/or Instagram pages it's because they or the company want you to know about it.

Good Grief, indeed.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that it isn't quite as important as they are making it out to be.

@Johnnyeager .  Referencing your last sentence...It never is.

Super Contributor

You do know that David is only the host and not the buyer of the goods on his show. He can only sell what is available just like all the other host. I can tell you buying for others is just like buying gifts for special occasions is hard to do. We complain about things on QVC but we see this in brick and mortar stores as well. I have gone on buying trips and trying to buy things for the masses is a job of different kind.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting reading all the speculation about DV and a Sunday big announcement....frankly, I miss professionalism on the kitchen shows and have stopped watching this man who continues to age yet behaves childlike!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe he's going to announce the return of Bob Bowersox!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! THIS is the funniest thing I've read today.....

Candy

Respected Contributor

Big annoucements are almost always six easy payments. But maybe this time the surprise will be six easy payments AND free shipping!!! Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

David classified the announcement as being "news," so I am guessing that it's something more general, like Le Creuset adding the exclusive QVC emerald color to more of its offerings or Stacey starting to write a cookbook. Since it's an all-day cooking event on Sunday, I'll bet there will be five or six Easy Pays on everything regardless of any special announcement.

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour  Your comment was the funniest thing I read all day, made me smile !!!

Respected Contributor

I think just because David mentioned last night that he was in Forida over the weekend or last week, people jump to conclusions about HSN.

I will tell you one thing as a viewer of both channels, Shannon Smith is NO David!!!!!