Respected Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

I thought MBR said this morning that the winner would be announced on his Saturday show. Guess they could have changed since this morning.
Esteemed Contributor

David is not going anywhere—he is QVC's most popular host and I believe he brings in more money for the company than any other host as well. The only business trip he has taken recently was to the International Home & Housewares show in Chicago; his other brief absences in recent weeks have been for personal time off to visit family and attend a basketball game featuring his favorite team. The OP really likes to speculate about David and QVC with no basis in fact...

Trusted Contributor

It's an all day cooking event.  Probably like others have said - Easy Pays or hopefully, fingers crossed, free shipping.

He's not going anywhere.  They just started his Thursday show - Down Home With David.

He is also working on marketing kitchen gadgets.  He just had ice cream/cookie scoops a couple weeks ago that sold out.  He said there will be more to come, as he and Mark Charles Misilli are working on bringing "pack ups" that David will personally pick out.  He's been asking for feedback for items that viewers would want him to put together. 

HSN is marketing Shannon as their kitchen guru.  She has a new Monday kitchen show.  And they have Marlo doing their "gourmet food" show, also on Mondays.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

David is not going anywhere—he is QVC's most popular host and I believe he brings in more money for the company than any other host as well. The only business trip he has taken recently was to the International Home & Housewares show in Chicago; his other brief absences in recent weeks have been for personal time off to visit family and attend a basketball game featuring his favorite team. The OP really likes to speculate about David and QVC with no basis in fact...

@loriqvc . I know. That’s all I saw. That’s why I asked to op when was the trip. 

I agree, he’s not going anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't do a happy dance if it is just boring easy pay.

Honored Contributor

3 or 4. Months tilll CIJ 

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

He is probably going to announce 6 easy pays! Such Drama..

Tina whips up a frozen cheesecake under 5 minutes.  whoo hoo

Esteemed Contributor

David just closed tonight's show by clarifying that the "big announcements" on Sunday will be "news" and a "new product," and he emphatically stated that no one is leaving.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Lol! So, do you know every bit of David's business- even what he doesn't announce on air? Good Grief!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

Lol! So, do you know every bit of David's business- even what he doesn't announce on air? Good Grief!!!

@Onefineday - These are all details shared on ITKWD and David's Instagram feed.