Respected Contributor

Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

David announced that it is very important to tune in Sunday because he has a major announcement to make. I am just speculating but I do worry he is going to announce he is moving to HSN. He has recently taken a business trip to Florida. I wont be pleased if this is true because I am a QVC devotee. Not a fan of HSN. I only use it as a "back up channel" when QVC is selling items I do not care for.
Honored Contributor

Re: Big announcement Sunday ITKWD

I seriously doubt he is moving to HSN.  He has a HUGE QVC following & that would be a big mistake on QVC's part.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Reever . When did he take a business trip to Florida? 

Respected Contributor

He is probably going to announce 6 easy pays! Such Drama..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Yes, I think he'll announce more easy-pays.

Honored Contributor

HSN/QVC.....what difference does it make?  They both have the same audience, same company.  David's show as we know it is on the skids, as it's stale and boring.  Whatever they do will be an attempt to amp it up.  I hope they come up with something innovative because I love David and want him to continue doing well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Maybe the start of 7 easy pays hahaha
Honored Contributor

I was going to say easy pay.  Nope, I'm going to say David is going to pick the winner of the weekend giveaway.  It started last weekend.  You submit your name for a drawing.  I saw an announcement on it continuing every weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

He is probably going to announce 6 easy pays! Such Drama..

@mom2four0418  

Funniest thing I read today. Not going to lose any sleep

over worrying about this. 😊

Respected Contributor

Last time there was a lot of hype about a big announcement it turned out to be some easy pay deal. Plus I think one of the other host already spilled the beans about Sunday’s easy pay on food and related products. Seriously doubt he is moving south but maybe they will work out some deal to concurrently broadcast his show since it’s so popular.