Respected Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Sale 😩

Odd...............what I see on my MAC on here, is completely different than what I see on my Dell.............. the Mac is exact, the

Dell makes it look like a weird secret code....I can see why u r all confused...So, what is real?............Woman Frustrated

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Contributor

I have to say, I find the previews with Rick to be hilarious! I really like how self-deprecating they are. Somebody got creative with them, and it’s great!

Respected Contributor

@TSVornotTSV My favorite with Rick was when he and Dan (guy who retired), dressed up as really aged men in the garage and it was so funny.....they used elderly voices.. I was so disappointed when they did not show that clip at Dan's retirement party Smiley Sad

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I think some of the hosts and Rick had small parts long ago, in movies...not sure.... they r actors and funny....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@cbrite   I saw that "design" on your post, and it appears to be a "diamond ring" with flair ... I thought you meant to do that.  Cool.

Honored Contributor

It's pretty obvious to me that it doesn't really matter that I have no interest in the TSV. mainly because I already do not wear the bracelets I already have.

At a few minutes after 9AM, I heard the host say over 40,000 had already been ordered.  Doesn't matter to me whether the TSV eventually sells out -  I haven't listened long enough to know what % is already gone.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at the previous on air items----yawnnnnnn----same things hour after hour---yawn----- not seeing anything new or different. Wasn't planning on a purchase anyway----yawnnnnn!!!

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze lol...Truthfully I'm embarrassed... I'm a new KID trying out the new toy...

Glad u enjoyed tho...🧜‍♀️

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Most looks like costume jewelry. I scanned items on air, but haven't wasted my time watching anything.