Respected Contributor

Re: Between segments, during their advertisements,

@Spurt wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

has anyone seen the shots that show QVC crew members setting up for the next item? It is interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes. I think they do this on HSN too.

@panda1234

They are doing this on ITKWD............

@Spurt don't watch that show, didn't know they did it. 

@panda1234

To me ITKWD has gotten boring same few products and mostly prepared food but I caught the "behind the scenes" stuff while flipping channels.....I guess they do that to keep folks awake since its something different Smiley Wink

It will be interesting for the first few times and then what? If the lineup is repetitive and stale, even this behind the scenes stuff isn’t going to make it worth my while to watch. I quit watching ITKWD when it became a mini food fest. More kitchen tools and gadgets please!

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

has anyone seen the shots that show QVC crew members setting up for the next item? It is interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes. I think they do this on HSN too.

@panda1234

They are doing this on ITKWD............

@panda1234   I have seen this more then once and I like it.  

@BalletBabe I enjoy this also and wish they would do it more often. It can be more interesting than the presentation. 

Respected Contributor

I caught this during a style show and found it fun. I always wondered what they do behind the scenes.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18