Regular Contributor

Better Beauty Case HSN special 11-19-19

Check it out- makes a great Christmas gift 3 pc and free shipping $34.95

well made, pretty colors, you can make it into 3 separate gifts if you want.

Better Beauty Case

Super Contributor

Re: Better Beauty Case HSN special 11-19-19

Wow thanks for posting! I'm picking up a set. Toiletry bags are not cheap in the stores! It is a very good deal. I noticed the great reviews. 

Honored Contributor

I think it looks similar to peices by Joy Mangano

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It's the same. Her cases were Joy Mangano Better Beauty Cases. HSN still sells her products, just without her name.

I bought a set like this maybe 4 years back and love them. They're great for travel and I love that I can pull out a section to take to the bathroom and leave the rest of the roll behind if all I need is a toothbrush and toothpaste.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like they stole Joy's roll up bags. I already have some just like it but with the persons name on it that actually came out with it.

Guess we will see all of Joy's stuff that sells well on HSN after they make it & put another name on it.

I think people should come up with their own ideas instead of copying someone else.

I also use mine while traveling. I keep all my Andrew Lessman vitamins in one in the small empty bottles he sells.

Honored Contributor

Joy Mangano's items and her company, Ingenious Designs, were already wholly owned by HSN long before she left HSN. 

HSN can do whatever they want with her old designs.  I have a version of this TS purchase about 10 years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

It's the same. Her cases were Joy Mangano Better Beauty Cases. HSN still sells her products, just without her name.

I bought a set like this maybe 4 years back and love them. They're great for travel and I love that I can pull out a section to take to the bathroom and leave the rest of the roll behind if all I need is a toothbrush and toothpaste.

When I purchased my set from Joy it was the large one,  and a tote.  I love it.  It is good quality.  

Honored Contributor

I just heard host say they specifically put "no name" on product since customers requested it.

I think like @I am still oxox @they resemble Joy Mangano cases so perhaps they bought the rights.

I really like these -- sick of little quart bags when I travel.  I don't need 3 would just like the small & medium.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to purchase a set after reading this post until I read the bad reviews. They all complain about the poor quality of them, so I think I will pass.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖