Occasional Contributor

Re: Bethlehem-Lights 8’5” Slim Blue Spruce Christmas Tree - Advanced Order

At least yours says processing. Mine still says advance order.
New Contributor

I'm so disappointed, mine also still says Advance order. The hosts continued to say it would be delivered on 11/23, and here we are 4 days later. First time I've ever had a problem from QVC. I tried to chat live with them, but it wouldn't go through. 

Occasional Contributor

Reached out to the qvc social team and they answered right back but had no information about when the trees would ship.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just canceled my order since the advance order status remains unchanged.  I decided  to use and older tree that I still had from Bethlehem Lights.  I know that these are unprecedented times and that shipping delays remain an issue, but I really believed all of the hype about guaranteed shipping.  The good news is that I saved myself $670.00, and who knows, next year may bring an even better option.  Thanks for all of your responses to my first originated post, greatly appreciated.  Wishing you all a happy holiday season.  

Occasional Contributor

I just checked it said mine was shipped the 29 th no note from QVC
Occasional Contributor

Wonder if anyone has received their tree yet. Ordered on November 4 for special Value and still says advanced order when they said it would ship on the week of the 15.

New Contributor

Mine finally says it's shipped 😱 The only reason I haven't already canceled is because I really want the 8 1/2 ft. tree. Hopefully it will be here very soon 🥰