Occasional Contributor

Bethlehem-Lights 8’5” Slim Blue Spruce Christmas Tree - Advanced Order

[ Edited ]

Bethlehem Lights recent Christmas tree TSV was to be shipped the week of November 15th and mine is still showing a status of advanced order as of today (November 23). I reached out to the wonderful social team last week and they said it was making its way through the process for delivery.  My recent request for an update has gone unanswered which heightens my concern.  I understand the issues with shipping, etc., but on numerous occasions, the hosts sold this as an item that is not just sitting on some ship somewhere and that is will be delivered for day after Thanksgiving decorating.  I am curious to know if anyone who may have ordered this already received and if mine is unfortunately stuck somewhere in the process. Thanks for any insights. Happy Thanksgiving to all.  

Super Contributor

Re: Bethlehem-Lights 8’5” Slim Blue Spruce Christmas Tree - Advanced Order

I ordered the same tree and it has been moved back to 12/2 as of this am....

about to cancel..... I will email Team again

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your response.  This is disappointing, especailly considering how delivery date and shipping confidence was positioned in all of the presentations.    I have not received my pushback email yet, but I am sure it is on its way.  Thanks again.  Have a great holiday season.

Regular Contributor

I am sorry about your trees.  My main objection is the hosts presenting items state numerous times that product is "in our warehouse ready to ship to you."

I recently ordered a gift item after hearing that promise and the next morning it had become an advanced order.

I order on-line from 5 or 6 companies.  None of them has shipping issues like QVC.  Every now and then there may be a slight delay, but nothing like QVC.  I have been a customer here since CVN days, and it is sad to see the decline in customer service.

Bottom line is loss of sales for QVC.  The date has passed for me to trust ordering for Christmas, and I am sure there are others who feel the same.

Super Contributor

I heard back from the Social Team right away and they say and I am sure it is. . in process.  .I can still cancel; but I want thjat blue spruce and you cannot get it just anywhere and I am picky.  I will give it a couple of days.  they need to pay the extra to ship the fastest. . 

Super Contributor

I ordered my tree from Balsam Trees.. Beautiful trees, all free shipping..

No delays.

Super Contributor

Two trees from balsam Hill… But this one I really really liked however I may take a look

Respected Contributor

Don't shop w the Q much at all but stopped any holiday shopping before Covid happened due to too many late arrivals no matter how often the host said it will arrive before Christmas.

Here's A great example of why the Q doesn't do it for me any longer. Recently bought a RL bag on sale, ( sorry Q but sick of Dooney bags!) Free shipping and it arrived in 3 days!!!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the 7 ft green spruce tree when it was special value and is still in advance order. Very upset when they say it will ship week of 15th and it is now the 24th.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the same tsv but the flocked and it said shipping the 15 was supposed to be here yesterday
Now it says processing so can’t cancel but it’s ok but I want my tree have emailed everyday or called . Just talked and they said it is processing to ship and usually is 4 days! I had worked it out to have grandchildren come help set it up but don’t think that will work! Not happy especially since they kept saying don’t worry it’s in warehouse apparently it wasn’t