Respected Contributor

Evidently Bethany no longer is the vendor for Oryany.  She was supposed to have a new gig on QVC in January.  I have not seen her.  Did I just miss her?  I enjoyed her presentations.  Any insight anyone?

Occasional Contributor

Her Facebook page indicates that she has a new gig with the Q but hasn't made it public just yet.  It's been almost a month since she said she had an announcement to make but nothing yet.  She did say she was NOT going to be a host.  

Honored Contributor

Similar to the Dyson on-air rep, Susie Traynor (she changed her last name to Hassan).  She is no longer the Dyson rep, but she is now on QVC selling her own brand of beauty sea salt facial scrubs. 

I wonder if Bethanie Lori has her own product now.

Contributor

Maybe she is the rep for Vince Camuto, coming this month??

Regular Contributor

@Kiminfloridawrote:

I had this exact same thought since she said she no longer represents OrYany.  When I saw that Vince Camuto was coming to the Q, I immediately thought that she would be there new rep.  She has the fashion style for the job.  She will be selling bags, shoes and fashion for Camuto. I hope we are right.  She’ll do a fantastic job!  By the way, on her FB page she said she will make the announcement this week.

Contributor

@DeeDee14wrote:

@Kiminfloridawrote:

I had this exact same thought since she said she no longer represents OrYany.  When I saw that Vince Camuto was coming to the Q, I immediately thought that she would be there new rep.  She has the fashion style for the job.  She will be selling bags, shoes and fashion for Camuto. I hope we are right.  She’ll do a fantastic job!  By the way, on her FB page she said she will make the announcement this week.

Yes, she would be great!

Honored Contributor

@Kiminfloridawrote:

This is my prediction too.

Valued Contributor

Bethany IS with the Vince Camuto brand now. She’s on right now in Shoe Shopping With Jane!  And she’s awesome!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethany Lori

[ Edited ]

Bethany could be a host. .....(as a few other vendors/reps could be IMO)