Esteemed Contributor

Bethany Lori - Vince Camuto Rep

I think she is so pretty and so stylish.  She always looks put together like Amy Stran

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethany Lori - Vince Camuto Rep

I agree about Bethany.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954   she happens to be doing a solo host on Qvc2 right now and doing a great job.

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

She seems to be doing the show from her house. This is the first time l've seen a vendor doing a show solo, from home, without being paired with a QVC host who's in the studio. Bethanie can carry it off.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Bethany Lori does an outstanding job for the QVC customer.  She gives good descriptions and pertinent factual information about the items she is presenting.  Years ago, she was a vendor rep for a line of handbags-Oryany.  She was excellent in that position.  She is also excellent in the Vince Camuto position.  She is very professional, very pleasant, too.  She does not try to entertain.  She does not make the air-time all about herself, her life, her family.  She doesn't need to make up fantasy scenarios and made-up words to sell her product.  Oh, and IMO, important-she has a good, clear, broadcasting voice with no speed talking and mumbling.  Love Bethany Lori. 

Trusted Contributor

Another great rep is Cara Kahn ...she always looked great and spoke well....no acting like a child.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that she is excellent and would be a good host if she were allowed to remain her true self. She's been on The Szish List and works well with the other guests. I believe that she had been a ballet dancer which I can easily believe.

Honored Contributor

I agree, she is adorable and presents the products perfect.  She is calm and very informative.  

Honored Contributor

I used to love her when she was the Oryany rep!!  I'm not a VC fan, so I seldom see her these days, but she was always an excellent rep.