Frequent Contributor

Anyone heard if she's okay? She hasn't posted anything on her FB page since March 20th. She also didn't call in on Monday night during the Vince Camuto bag presentation. 

Respected Contributor

Perhaps she's taking time off. There's really no way for us to know for sure, especially since you said she hasn't posted anything on her facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed many representatives for brands do not call in during presentations. Trying times and people are busy with more pressing issues. Let's be positive and assume all is well. 

Honored Contributor

She has small children, so she just may be super busy right now! I really like her a lot as a vendor! 

Super Contributor

I don't think she's with QVC anymore. The Big Deal for Tuesday/Wednesday is a pair of sandals from Vince camuto. In the presentation no mention of bethanie. Matter of fact they had a fashion editor on the line, Jenny Altman. Bethanie's QVC fb hasn't had any entries for a few weeks. I think she's not with the Q any longer.

Honored Contributor

"Bethanie Lori for QVC" has children,and her FB page says she is very busy homeschooling them right now. Perhaps she is choosing that over QVC appearances [on the phone or video] for the time-being.

Her most recent FB post was yesterday, responding to a poster who mentioned she just scored Vince Camuto shoes at a great price.  Since she is still using Bethanie Lori for QVC page, I'd say she is probably still with Vince Camuto/QVC.

Honored Contributor

I really liked her when she was with Oryany.  I'm not a fan of Vince Camuto, so I don't see her often.

Super Contributor

Sorry but her last fb post on her QVC FB was March 21st. Then why NO mention of her at all???? I've been in the workplace long enough to know when you are not acknowledged that you exist, you're gone!

Trusted Contributor

@colover  Well that settles it, guess you know best. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethanie Lori

[ Edited ]

@colover wrote:

Sorry but her last fb post on her QVC FB was March 21st. Then why NO mention of her at all???? I've been in the workplace long enough to know when you are not acknowledged that you exist, you're gone!

@colover  She has two FB pages:

Bethanie Lori for QVC

and

Bethanie Lori QVC

It's the former (the one in bold above) that has her latest post from April 6 (two days ago).  Just look in "See Visitors Posts" and it's there.