Valued Contributor

Kudos to Beth Chandler, Susan Graver’s on air rep. She is so attractive, pleasant, articulate and knowledgeable. I’m not buying the TSV because I have no need but I still enjoy listening to her presentations. She would make a fantastic host but I imagine this is a far better situation for her.

Honored Contributor

I'm curious.  Where is Susan?  Normally when there's a TSV the person who's name is on label is there at QVC?

Say what you want about Susan, but everyone must admit Susan is familiar with what she sells.  I like that.

Maybe because I'm old, I think I'm more forgiving and just maybe (don't ask my daughter's) easier to get along with.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Jen Coffey said last night in the Susan Graver show that Susan was under the weather.   

Honored Contributor

@piperbay @Thanks for letting me know.  I just was very surprised to see her missing.

I hope she gets better soon.

Respected Contributor

Beth Chandler does a great job!

Honored Contributor

Beth is a fantastic vendor rep, maybe the best, but I do miss Susan.  It just doesn't seem right to have a Graver TSV without her.  It must be killing her to not be there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think Beth does a great job too.  In some ways, she is better than Susan, in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I prefer Beth as host, but I wish Susan a very quick recovery.  I've always thought Susan seems like a very lovely woman.

What an unfortunate time to be under the weather.  She has the TSV, and her Big Deal (item A544655) presented this week.  

Esteemed Contributor

Either one, IMO, don't help the pants on TSV. They are baggy at the crotch, don't flatter the leg, and look boxy.