Contributor

Bellissima by Christie Brinkley

Hello,
Can anyone provide any feedback on this line of sugar free wine? Christie Brinkley stated that it’s “zero sugar”, but are there any added sweeteners? I do not use any natural or artificial sweeteners in my diet. The item description isn’t helpful whatsoever, lol.
I’m on the fence about ordering. I figured, if I don’t like it, I can always give it away. ☺️
THANK YOU in advance.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bellissima by Christie Brinkley

@Trdfe,  the following is an excerpt from scottosisters.com regarding the wines:

We know that your Bellissima line has Zero Sugar Wine options, can you tell us more about that?

I am proud that Bellissima offers Premium Zero Sugar Sparkling Wines. We have a Zero Sugar Sparkling White Wine and a Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé. When people taste our Zero Sugar wines, they are amazed at the taste and always ask me, "How does it taste this good? Do you add other sweeteners?" But no, Bellissima Zero Sugar tastes great all on its own. We don't add any sweeteners. It is produced naturally and the production technique results in a clean, crisp wine with no compromises on taste. Recently, all of our Bellissima Sparkling Wines won awards at the USA Wine Ratings. This makes me very proud. When you purchase Bellissima, you know that you are getting a wine that is always clean and premium quality. 

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Contributor

MUCH APPRECIATED! Thank you so much. 😘
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp   thank you very much.  I was wondering the same thing and couldn't find it anywhere on the Q site.

Btw- love your avatar.   Mountain Lions are beautiful.  Love them!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat,  they are my favorite of the big cats.  Fascinating and beautiful animals.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing Zero Sugar doesn't mean Zero Calories.

Respected Contributor

Just another ridiculous and over-priced item being hawked by a celebrity.  No thanks.

Contributor

@bargainsgirl

I’m curious….what makes this line “ridiculous”? 🤔
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I've tried it, and even though it is zero sugar, it was too sweet/fruity for my taste.