Honored Contributor

Janine Graf, QVC's Luminara Vendor, shared this short video on her FB page.  It's a glimpse of how QVC operates, and the way technology is shaping it's future.

I'm not sure if the Mods actually allow this link.  It's not a retailer link.

http://www.businessinsider.com/qvc-behind-the-scenes-tv-retail-e-commerce-2017-7

Super Contributor

that was awesome.. thanks for sharing..

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing.  That was really cool.

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed watching that, thanks for sharing.  It would be interesting to see more behind the scenes at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the videoclip link. I always enjoy a behind the scenes look at fashion and shopping. I thought those scenic backdrops changing like curtains opening and closing was fascinating. I've always liked the soho loft set and the backdrop of the nighttime NYC skyline just adds to that set ambiance.

I did have to chuckle at all those managerial dudes saying that they know what women shoppers want. No. They don't.

Regular Contributor

Thank You, Caaareful Shopper, appreciate you and sharing that, it was neat to watch....

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

Thank you for sharing..................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Behind the Scene at QVC

[ Edited ]

I hope those that say QVC is not entertainment heard how many times the word entainment was used to describe QVC!   So actions of hosts/vendors do matter and so does the programming in order to make it watchable to viewers which is part of entertainment too! .......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”