Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman wool dryer balls

@Anonymous032819  Probably the price!!!

Honored Contributor

I use a Woolzies wool dryer balls and have never had lint or problems with them.  

Respected Contributor

I use the ones from Walmart.  No problems.

Honored Contributor

I bought 6 wooly dryer balls from AMZ for UNDER $10 a few years ago--still doing the job with no issues---so WHY are people spending twice that amount for only 4 ------Smiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I bought some dryer balls from HSN...think they were Nellie's.  Actually don't know if the drying time is cut, but I do like that they move the wash around more evenly.  Never had any residue issues....

Respected Contributor

I buy my wool dryer balls at Amazon for far less than the Beekman product.  Mine last a long time and I've never had a problem.  You pay a huge amount to have the "Beekman" name.

Honored Contributor

I use & love Nellie's Lamby dryer balls.  They're great!  I've also used Campanelli wool dryer balls & they work well, too.  I've never experienced white residue from either of these brands.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Tried the dryer balls but they are noisy in the dryer, so I don't use them.

Honored Contributor

@QVCJH wrote:

@QVCJH   the noisy ones are the plastic ones with the spikes. I have some of those but prefer my wool ones which I purchased from ShopHQ when they were a Clearance item years ago. Still effective. Have never had a problem with them shedding or leaving a residue.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@QVCJH wrote:

@QVCJH   the noisy ones are the plastic ones with the spikes. I have some of those but prefer my wool ones which I purchased from ShopHQ when they were a Clearance item years ago. Still effective. Have never had a problem with them shedding or leaving a residue.

I dont mind a bit of noise from the plastic balls, I just shut my laundry room door.