Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

Thanks for posting this!  So looking forwarding to them being on the Q.  I've been purchasing their products from HSN.  I was hoping they would appear on QVC since New York is more convenient and closer for traveling to West Chester than HSN in Florida.   I hope they bring the goats!!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever 

I thought the story was that they lost their jobs in Corporate America, they owned the Farm and almost lost it. They participated in some show I want to say "Amazing Race" and barely held onto the farm, but for Farmer John who really helped them out in finding a way to make the farm work and the rest is history. 

With that said, I will not be watching the show. I am not a fan of the body products. The soap is ok, nothing to write home about. I actually prefer Korres and Perlier products. I do think that the goats are pretty darn adorable. 

For those who love their products enjoy.

Regular Contributor

I love their products but as someone else mentioned, I hope that this doesn't mean the end of free shipping as they do on HSN.  I especially love it when I get an HSN 20% coupon to use along with the free shipping.  I assume that they will be bouncing back and forth between the two channels if all goes well on QVC

Respected Contributor

@Jannygaz wrote:

I love their products but as someone else mentioned, I hope that this doesn't mean the end of free shipping as they do on HSN.  I especially love it when I get an HSN 20% coupon to use along with the free shipping.  I assume that they will be bouncing back and forth between the two channels if all goes well on QVC

I dont like idea of vendors bouncing around both networks. It soaks up airtime that other vendors could use such as the lovely Tova Borgnine who continues to be mistreated by QVC. 2am airings? 

Respected Contributor

I have purchased items from their line from both evine and hsn.  I too wonder why they move around; it must just come down to who offers the best deal financially and the bigger audience is an incentive too.  I do like the bar soaps, the bar shampoo and the laundry detergent and dryer balls. Recently I have tried an apple-cider spray to use between shampoos and I like it too. I wonder if QVC will allow goats on the stage set?  It is fun to watch them!

Regular Contributor

Just seems that since QVC & HSN are now owned by the same parent company, there's a lot of cross-over for the vendors.  I wondeer if the idea is to see whether the vendors appeal to viewers that normally watch one channel over another.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Reever 

I thought the story was that they lost their jobs in Corporate America, they owned the Farm and almost lost it. They participated in some show I want to say "Amazing Race" and barely held onto the farm, but for Farmer John who really helped them out in finding a way to make the farm work and the rest is history. 

With that said, I will not be watching the show. I am not a fan of the body products. The soap is ok, nothing to write home about. I actually prefer Korres and Perlier products. I do think that the goats are pretty darn adorable. 

For those who love their products enjoy.

-------------

Of all their products that I tried, the only thing I really liked was their lip balm item.  The soaps were just okay and their body cremes were so heavily scented, I had to throw them out!!  And the 'hello neighbor' shtick really got so corny and overworked.....

Honored Contributor

I posted on their page today I see your coming to QVC ... its a "one day special event" to introduce them to some "NEW Neighbors".  

I don't see the point but its all about $$$ and sales obviously!

Respected Contributor

Im sure Tova is not pleased. I will message her on Facebook. I know Tova has been relegated to middle of the night programs as QVC tries to phase her out. What an awful way to treat this glamorous lady.

Valued Contributor

Love Tova and her products