Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

Shawn is launching the TSV, with later shows hosted by Carolyn (this should be particularly unwatchable as she talks to the goats), Courtney Cason, Jayne & Pat, Jane and then Shawn again at night.

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Snoopp  ITA.  Nothing special at all.  I use a goat milk soap where the #1 ingredient is actually goat's milk.  Imagine that.

@brandiwine @I am not getting any significant moisturizing effect from the Beekman soap either.  I feel it was a waste of money and won't buy this brand again.  Sounds like you found a better alternative.  

Respected Contributor

@SnooppI sure did.  Family run business called Goat's milk stuff.  Less expensive and better quality in my opinion.  I'm 65 living in Colorado with little or no humidity.  My skin has never looked or felt better.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I enjoy their shows and their story.  But mostly I enjoy some of their products.  Wonder if they'll bring the goats?

Let’s hope not

Esteemed Contributor

I paid shipping on 90% of the Beekman products I ordered from HSN. I don’t know where this “free shipping” idea is coming from.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

The first time I saw them I thought they were holding a dog. 😎😂

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I paid shipping on 90% of the Beekman products I ordered from HSN. I don’t know where this “free shipping” idea is coming from.

@esmerelda- I got free shipping on every order I placed for Beekman products on HSN.  That's where I'm getting the "free shipping idea" from.  Perhaps it's only during events?

If you look at HSN right now, the majority of items (not all) have free shipping.  It seems to me it's the cleaning products that don't.

Esteemed Contributor

@VeneziaMaybe that IS the key.  The things I ordered most recently were all household.  I love their little house diffuser.  Cute, easy to use...love it!

Back to shipping...even those items, though, I have to say there was a shipping break.  Everything all together...7 items...shipped for $5.

Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

When they were on Evine the prices were great and a lot of deals and easy payments. So far, HSN's prices have not been as good as they were on Evine! Since QVC owns HSN wonder if we will see any great deals! I have a closet full of Beekman products and it is the only soap my husband will use! Been following them since then had their own show called, The Fabulous Beekman Boys! Love these guys!  Just hope I love their prices here. Their website prices are usually pricey.

Frequent Contributor

They used to have a show called the Fabulous Beekman Boys and it was a reality show. They bought the farm and Farmer John was losing his farm and asked if they would let him keep his goats on the farm. Josh was still working in New York and Brent was on the farm. From what I remember, Josh quit his job because it was too much going back and forth. I think the story that they lost their jobs is not exactly what happened. But just the same, good for them! I don't believe that they just started taking a paycheck either. They have a thriving business and also take world travel trips and have teamed up with an agency who sells the trips and they travel with everyone.