Regular Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

They sure jump around alot. My goodness. 

Valued Contributor

They were on Amazing Race many years ago.  They were so unbelievably rude, no wonder Americans get a bad rap in other countries.  They were angry cause nobody spoke ENGLISH in foreign countries.

Frequent Contributor

The prices are exactly the same. The QVC Beekman wipes clearly state.... Duo.  2 packs for $7 each! HSn and QVC price is the same

Contributor

The price of the item may be the same, but unless QVC offers free shipping ( as of 3/23/19 at 12:13 a.m. they are not ) obviously the cost will be more here at the Q.

It will be interesting to see if QVC adopts the free/lower shipping strategy that HSN often uses on many items and on certain all day promotions.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Beekman soaps and didn't think there was anything special about them.  I would not repurchase unless the price was reduced.

Super Contributor

I am looking forward to another brand of shower and body products offered at the Q. These bars of pure goat milk soap are 1 pound and last well over 2 months per bar. The lather is so rich and moisurizing no need to follow with lotion. Beekman does employ all all community from the NY based neighbors and the packaging is delightful. Philosophy will have some competition because just the packaging alone is special. Beekman is founded and created by a Dr. For one and has a merchantile store in NY thzt ppl travel to just to purchase these products.. i wish them well and great success and highly recommend these products as the soaps have absolutely no chemicals , parabens or other harsh ingredients fhat damage our skin or environment.
Super Contributor

So has every other brand from hsn and the Q since the company has merged. What is your point. This statement has no relevance as to the efficacious nature of the luxury soaps and products offeted by Beekman 1802.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@arizele wrote:

The prices are exactly the same. The QVC Beekman wipes clearly state.... Duo.  2 packs for $7 each! HSn and QVC price is the same

@arizele  - It says that at the top but, if you look at the actual description it says "30 wipes" (not two packs of 30 wipes).  And the photo only shows one pack.

So either the decription is wrong or the title is.  I wouldn't order without knowing.  And as mentioned in another post, you're still paying S&H (plus tax on that in my state).

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp  ITA.  Nothing special at all.  I use a goat milk soap where the #1 ingredient is actually goat's milk.  Imagine that.

Respected Contributor

Making the rounds aren’t they?

-Texas Hill Country-