Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

Saw a photo of Shawn Killinger and David on their baby goat cam, so I got the hint and came here to search if there was any discussion - guess the Beekmans are hinting of coming to QVC for their TSV.   The pictures are still up of Shawn and David: 

https://shop.beekman1802.com/blogs/news/12748233-beekman-1802-live-goat-cam

Seems like Q and H are requiring brands to move about.  Saw bare minerals on HSN abotu a month ago.

Honored Contributor

@Reever---ok, now I never said or intimated that they are charlatans----I just am not a fan of the whole "neighbor" spiel which is just a sales tactic--not nearly as offensive as what we are dealing with  right now----and if they are successful then good on them---just not a fan.

Respected Contributor

Oh good now they're bouncing to the Q.  Having trouble staying in one place.  They barely got started with HSN.  Their products are average at best.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The goats are not from the Beekman farm.  I heard Josh say on HSN "the goats are from a nearby goat farm". 

The guys do yoga at a goat farm near St. Petersburg, FL where HSN is located (I don't live far from there).

Honored Contributor

I will never understand why, when a business starts to become successful, there are those who immediately jump on it and start accusing the vendors of being charlatans, just out for money, etc..

Why does anyone start a business?  To go bankrupt?

Also, I'm sure the people of Sharon Springs who are employed by Beekman or whose businesses have profited as sidelines, are grateful that they are doing well.

If you don't like the products, fine.  But why the need to run down those who own the business?  It's not like it's an illegal or unethical one.

Also, I would think QVC is in charge of which vendor appears on which channel.  I doubt the vendor has any control over that.

There's enough negativity in the world already, without criticizing someone just trying to make a living.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight  - Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

true........prime example Philosophy. she started out with signature Amazing Grace which in the beginning was fabulous. then she sold the company and they have ruined the signature prand. now it smells like toilet water. and no fragrance to it at all.... sad. hope the B Boys stay true to their mission and their philosophy. i love their products. they have changed my skin in a medicinal way. forever grateful.

Frequent Contributor

Very excited. I love their products. The soap and face wipes are amazing. Even my husband who has never cared about soap in his life is addicted to them. Ylang Ylang Tuber rose or Honey oatmeal in soap or shampoo. The honey grapefruit face wipes

Esteemed Contributor

I'm perplexed as to why a shopper would need to wait for them to come to QVC when the same stuff has been available at HSN for months.

There's no law against shopping at both places.

Honored Contributor

To everyone interested in Beekman products on QVC - watch the pricing!  These prices are ridiculous, compared to what they are on HSN.  I've just posted on another new thread about it.

No way will I be paying the prices QVC is showing.  And no free shipping, no 20% off coupons?  No thanks.  (I wish we still had the "thumbs down" icon!)