Respected Contributor

Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

Beekman 1802 will premier on QVC on April 2nd!  I have used their products and they are wonderful!  The goat milk soap is so luxurious and lasts forever!  Looking forward to the Boys coming on board!

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 to Premier on the Q April 2nd!

Wonder if QVC will have the free shipping like on HSN?

Trusted Contributor

Years ago, they were on with David, selling a cookbook.  Glad to see them back.  Love their products - and them!

Super Contributor

Wow!  They jump around alot.  Wonder why.  Their products are ok.  Nothing great.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn Gracie has to be the goat holder for these QVC shows. Maybe she even has some of her own she could bring in.🐐 Ha!!! 

Honored Contributor

Well, there goes FREE SHIPPING and GOOD PRICING during their visits ... unless, Q follows what they do on HSN.  I've been buying during their website "flash sales" and free shipping.  I am pretty stocked up with soap, body lotion, etc. 

I am a follower and lover of all their products espcially the PURE products.  

In 2 years I've been using their products my skin has never been better...tossed all those "hype" products that were ruining my skin, clogging my pores and breakouts (adult acne).

It's true ... what they say about their products.  Unfortunately, the scents are much too strong for me because I would love to buy a bounty box again with just PURE products vs. scented one.

Of course, their "story" is getting OLD but they are staying humble while dancing all the way to the bank!!!   

Honored Contributor

OH great!!! I WANT to hear --"Hi neighbors" every other hour   for a whole day------won't be watching---

Respected Contributor

Wagirl, I also believe they are charlatans. They claim to have left corporate America to pursue their dreams of farm living yet they continue to make millions. If they truly wanted to farm they could do so without national prominence.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy their shows and their story.  But mostly I enjoy some of their products.  Wonder if they'll bring the goats?

Occasional Contributor

I'm excited!!  I just bought a bar of the pure goat milk soap from HSN and I LOVE it!!

I haven't used any of my many many shower gels since getting it!  

I would like to try their laundry detergent next.