Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Revolution new show

I’m the opposite I think Shawn is much more natural looking. She barely wears any lip color and she doesn’t go crazy with contours and blush either. I think Shawn’s skin is perfection! I wish my skin looked like hers. How many times have we seen her bare faced. A lot of hosts would not go there. And if I see a screen shot of one that has its surprising to me what makeup can do for them! I think Shawn is realizing for the most part viewers want someone like them not all made up ALL the time.
Esteemed Contributor

I think Rosina might be the most improved host to arrive. She has come a long way and quickly. 

She has a likeable quality about her. She sells in a very nice way, not pushy, lying, or begging. She's very attractive and has a nice voice. 

Unfortunately, I don't know why the other got the beauty show. 

Respected Contributor

And I’m not comparing her to Rosina who’s au Natural too. I’m just saying since watching Shawn through the years, she’s wearing less makeup and I’ve noticed it.
Respected Contributor

I can bet it was Shawn’s idea to have such a beauty show. She is very creative and often says how much input she tries to have for us at the Q. Even the other hosts comment on her brilliant ideas.
Respected Contributor

Yep pretty positive it was Shawn’s idea to have this Beauty show for us. 😊