Honored Contributor

While waiting for my train arrive the other day, I sat across from a lady who had the most beautiful luggage set I've ever seen (outside of an airport baggage terminal).

I asked her where did she purchase such gorgeous luggage?  She "whispered" & I was like huh?  Sorry, I did not hear you.  Whispering again, I thought she said H&M.  I then asked her, the one in NYC?

Then in a normal voice she said HSN.  Took me a few seconds to realize she was talking about "Home Shopping Network." Smiley LOL  Then she went on to explained why she loved the luggage.  The color was a beautiful shade of navy blue.

As soon as I got home I went on HSN website & found it!

Samantha Brown Croco Embossed Luggage 4-piece Set

655-681

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at Fri, Jun 14, 2019-8.21.15 PM.png

I checked Q's site for something similar & nada.  So I bookmarked HSN luggage site for a future purchase.  No more navy blue in this set.  The other colors are going fast except for the black set.  I really do not need any luggage but mine is long in the tooth & older than dirt.  Hmmmmm.........

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 🧳 Beautiful luggage 🧳

Beautiful luggage:

Image result for rimowa luggage pic

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate   That is a beautiful color combination for luggage.  However, I do not like hard exterior luggage.

Super Contributor

~~~FYI~~~  On July 6th, Samantha Brown has a TS on HSN.  She always does a luggage special.   

Honored Contributor

@JesssMe 

TY Languages.png

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I have that exact Samantha Brown luggage set. I bought it when it was a new set that she brought to HSN some 7 or so years ago. I have it in that navy. I LOVE it! 

I have been stopped so many times in my travels asking where I got it. Many think it is a high end set. It has held up remarkably well, no complaints from me.

I hope you find some you enjoy too.

Honored Contributor

Not only is Samatha Brown's luggage attractive, but it's very well made too.  I have that set along with the matching big bag, in turquoise.  I've had it 7 or 8 years and it still looks like new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the look of some of her luggage and would have been tempted to buy except "Samantha Brown" is prominent.  If she had just used her initials I might have bought but I don't want anyone to think that's my name.

Trusted Contributor

She was just on with that set last week.  There are many flight attendants that call in and rave about her luggage.  

Respected Contributor

Is Samantha Brown luggage that good? and durable? I have her packing cubes but not the luggage. My friend has 1 of her rolling bags that she uses for work and I like the look. I just don't know if it is quality or not.