Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful Gabrielle Kerr : We will miss you!

@hopi wrote:

@65and fabulous wrote:

If you had given Gabrielle the time slots you give Sandra, she would be selling thousands!  

This was extremely obvious years ago from the very beginning. They started Q at the exact same time.

Not taking away anything from Sandra..... but Q is not about the horse of a different color.

@hopi: Horse of a different color..what???

Regular Contributor

Gabrielle was a favorite of mine. She presented very well and didn't push. I don't understand the Q, they let the good ones go. Some of the newer hosts should go as I don't think they train them the way they used to. They don't even know what they are selling in some instances. I wish CK would go as I have the change the channel when she comes on.

Valued Contributor

@65and fabulous did you happen to see tonight's show. Very beginning she had the wrong card for the first item she was presenting, the Berkshire blanket, she had to run off camera to get the card because she didn't know the colors of the blankets.....and then when she was trying to put the shelf up on the wall, she tried several times and realized she had it upside down! And then couldn't get it to attach to the wall so she stood there and held it...to your point!

New Contributor

Ditto to everything said. When she was put on to Q2 she didn't have a chance. She was much more professional than most of the current hosts. I've been with QVC from almost the beginning and it is really going down hill fast. I have ironically been watching other shopping channels more often.

Contributor

OMG!! THEY GOT RID OF Gabrielle Kerr FOR A NEW HOST JULIA OR JULIE SHE IS NOT GOOD AT ALL...WHAT'S WRONG WITH QVC???? ALSO ANTONELLA AND STACEY.HONESTLY I USE TO WATCH ALL THE TIME NOT SO MUCH ANY MORE...Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@littleredhead56 wrote:

Sandra is Very boring  to watch and listen.

I'll add annoying to listen to.  Her voice is annoying when she starts with the speed talking.

Trusted Contributor

Exactly! Sandra never gives any product information when it comes to clothing. All she can say is everything is gorgeous and fabulous and you can wear it out to dinner. No descriptions of colors or fabric or anything else. She is the most unhelpful host.
Respected Contributor

WOW! What's happening at the Q??? I have not watched in several months, as well as not been active reading the forums in a few months. 4 hosts leaving seems like something is up??

Were they let go, or made other choices? 

Visitor

I still can't believe that QVC let you go, Stacey and Antonella! Why not the newer ones like Katrina Zshish, that Julia (can't think of her last name)Alberti and Rachael! Very disappointed at the Q. I hope you are well. God Bless.

Super Contributor

@65and fabulous she said on her facebook page that she and her family are moving back to Maryland.  I had hopes that QVC would have rehired her.  My guess is that it won't happen after reading her post.  It just does not seem fair to have seniority and cannot "bump" someone with less years of service.  I don't like seeing anyone lose their job, but that is how it worked when I worked for state government.  I will continue to follow Gabrielle on her facebook page.