New Contributor

Re: Beautiful Gabrielle Kerr : We will miss you!

I'm not sure what the criteria is for being designated a favorite. There is not enough variety. I loved Gabrielle doing fashion. She is elegant and gorgeous and looked nice in the clothes. She was a younger Leah, who is the epitome of style and  has so much knowledge about clothes. Love that she is in her 50s to boot! QVC seems to like to use the same handful of hosts and the others are treated as subordinates. Gabrielle had star potential and they didn't give her the platform to show what she could do. I bought from Gabrielle's shows sometimes. There are several hosts now whom I won't even watch.

Occasional Contributor

I agree loved Gabrielle when she first started then when QVC2  started our cable carrier did not carry that channel so I lost track of her.  Finally got to see her in the final shows.  The Q does stick with the OG's and they need to go, half are so unprofessional.  The majority are loud and obnoxious.  Some left and came back and they should have stayed away.  Their sister channel's hosts are so much better 

Super Contributor

Gabreille was adorable. I don't understand some of the choices of the hosts they let go. I would much rather see Gabrielle and Stacy than many of the ones left. I rarely watch anymore. I'm sick of the same hosts over and over when I watch. I wish they'd move some of the middle of the night hosts into some of the prime time slots. Never watch Fashion Night in anymore

Occasional Visitor

Shame on QVC. It should not have mattered if the the cuts were from the main channel or Q2.  This is what happens with greediness. Main channel existed for years with 24 hr. viewing. If spots had to get cut, they should have gone with seniority.  Could do very well without Mary, Allie and the one on Monday night with Amy. How did she get all the time slots? Gabrielle was excellent and not the big show off like some of the newer hosts. HS N is not at all like this  I shop on line. QVC too much drama.

she is better off being with her family. I will miss her. She was one of my faborites.

Visitor

I agree! Sandra comes across to me as not wanting to be there. She often looks like she’s above selling things on QVC. I saw her on with Renee (Attitudes with Renee) and she looked miserable me. When Renee would dance Sandra would make an excuse not to join in and would run off the screen. A professional host would not do that.
Occasional Contributor

Super Contributor

I agree Gabrielle was a class act and there are newbies with their own shows that shouldn't have them. I have no idea what they were thinking gewtting rid of those hosts and keeping those that are very self absobed. And I do mean VERY! 

New Contributor

I have to concur with you!  I am bored by Sandra Bennett.  I also am definitely not fond of Katrina Szish (sp?).  I watched her one evening with Valerie Parr Hill and she rarely let Valerie talk!  Valerie is such a lady she graciously stood with a smile on her face.

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

OMG everything u said is EXACTLY what I would say--she was soft spoken--professional--everything that made u want to watch & listen 2 her--& I think SB should have been the one asked to leave--she's soo annoying--I remember when Gabrielle was getting married & they had a cake 4 her etc on the set--I too will miss her--I'm saying 2 myself "why" would they not want her on the QVC team????--she's one of the best----all the best Gabrielle---marynj

@danedylan   How do you know "THEY" do not want her on the QVC Team? Did QVC or Gabrielle tell you this? Making assumptions out of mole hills.  So many factors come into play with show hosts and their contracts. 

New Contributor

You are missed

I trusted you. But no all hosts.