Contributor

Re: Beautiful Gabrielle Kerr : We will miss you!

I one thousand per cent agree.  I like Sandra but make no mistake if you get the best hours then you will sell the most.  There's two shows I watch for the products because I don't care for the host and have trained myself to tune them out.  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with the post. I understand this is less about Sandra and more about the overnight time slot and Q2 appearances given to Gabrielle.  I dont think she was given an opportunity to find her niche at QVC. After many years she was given her own  show on Q2. Why was she relegated to Q2 when at least 2 newer host have multiple shows on the main channel? She is an aesthetician but did not  present skincare or beauty.  She had a beauty youtube video but I do not recall seeing Gabrille present beauty or skincare on  QVC or Q2. It makes no sense!

We will indeed miss you Gabrielle!.

Contributor

That never made sense. How do you have a trained aesthetician and she doesn't do beauty shows? But the former editor gets her own show.  This is really really making me rethink the shows I watch and the purchases that I make.   

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@page mom wrote:

I agree with the post. I understand this is less about Sandra and more about the overnight time slot and Q2 appearances given to Gabrielle.  I dont think she was given an opportunity to find her niche at QVC. After many years she was given her own  show on Q2. Why was she relegated to Q2 when at least 2 newer host have multiple shows on the main channel? She is an aesthetician but did not  present skincare or beauty.  She had a beauty youtube video but I do not recall seeing Gabrille present beauty or skincare on  QVC or Q2. It makes no sense!

We will indeed miss you Gabrielle!.

Same exact time slot issue with Dave King!! (QVC, we do notice!)

Valued Contributor

@rr8789 wrote:

I one thousand per cent agree.  I like Sandra but make no mistake if you get the best hours then you will sell the most.  There's two shows I watch for the products because I don't care for the host and have trained myself to tune them out.  

Basically, unless you suffered from insomnia, you barely recognized the name Dave King. Another class act and true professional gone from QVC far too soon.

Trusted Contributor

I loved everything about Gabrielle.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@page mom wrote:

She is an aesthetician but did not  present skincare or beauty.  She had a beauty youtube video but I do not recall seeing Gabrille present beauty or skincare on  QVC or Q2. It makes no sense!

Gabrielle hosted a lot of the hours at BeautyiQ when they were still live 20 hours a week.

Honored Contributor

Gabrielle started out here in Baltimore on our FOX station giving the local morning traffic reports, maybe she will go back to doing work in broadcasting like that again. 

Contributor

I was also wondering where Gabrielle has been too.  Sorry to hear she left.  I really felt she did a nice job.  Jen Coffey and Caroline Gracie are my two fave hosts.  They both explain things thoroughly.  I personally do not buy a product based on the host who may be presenting.  I buy the product, period. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a shame.  I have liked her from the beginning.  Always professional.  I wish her well.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!