Valued Contributor

Beautiful Gabrielle Kerr : We will miss you!

I have loved watching Gabrielle Kerr! Always so sweet and professional, always explained the product so well. I wondered why I so rarely saw her, but I guess she was on Q2?

I really wish they had not fired HER.  Why not Sandra Bennett?  If you had given Gabrielle the time slots you give Sandra, she would be selling thousands!  

I hope Gabrielle moves on to a happy life with her lovely family! She would be perfect for HSN, a channel I watch more and more because their hosts are so professional and its not the tough sell. 

Best wishes, Gabrielle! I hope this door is closing so another might open for you!

Super Contributor

Re: Beautiful Gabrielle Kerr : We will miss you!

OMG everything u said is EXACTLY what I would say--she was soft spoken--professional--everything that made u want to watch & listen 2 her--& I think SB should have been the one asked to leave--she's soo annoying--I remember when Gabrielle was getting married & they had a cake 4 her etc on the set--I too will miss her--I'm saying 2 myself "why" would they not want her on the QVC team????--she's one of the best----all the best Gabrielle---marynj

Honored Contributor

I liked her a lot also.  My best to her.

Esteemed Contributor

Gabrielle is wonderful. Why not leave it at that? I don't understand disparaging another host in order to give a compliment.

Given the right time slots they would all sell the same.
Esteemed Contributor

I watch Q mostly on weekends and used to immediately turn on AM Style “Afterparty” on Q2 as soon as Leah was off. I was bummed when they took that away from Gabrielle (and then eventually ended the show altogether.) Have always liked Gabrielle, even though I didn’t see her much.

Not sure it’s fair to pick this person over another though. Although I think Sandra’s position is no better than previous hosts Jacque and Sharon (and now Gabrielle), she is still employed and doing a fine job, regardless of whether you particularly like her or not. I personally wish they would have gotten rid of someone else - although I know other people have positively commented on that person.

Really - the mystery is why some hosts get the premiere spots and others are relegated to the sideline. Maybe it’s not a mystery and those host’s fans really do buy more when they are on. But, couldn’t it also be the times and products shown give them the opportunity to get more fans? Did Monday Night Style really do less well when Shawn was off all those weeks? Did Friday’s beauty show not do as well? (Mind you - Shawn is NOT the person I would have gotten rid of; I’m just using her as an example because she has such high profile shows.)
New Contributor

Sandra is Very boring  to watch and listen.

Valued Contributor

For those of you who think I am disparaging Sandra, I only wanted to say that she is the one who never seems to be  prepared; she rarely gives the important information, such as measurements or fabric content.  I often notice she mixes up colors and has to correct herself, as though she has not looked at the cards beforehand.  I know we all have a host or two that is not our favorite, and for me, its all about never giving any information that might be helpful. Everyone else does.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@65and fabulous wrote:

If you had given Gabrielle the time slots you give Sandra, she would be selling thousands!  

This was extremely obvious years ago from the very beginning. They started Q at the exact same time.

Not taking away anything from Sandra..... but Q is not about the horse of a different color.

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Seriously?

ABSOLUTELY - go count the host page.

go look at their investor resource page

One hired, one let go......