Valued Contributor

Bargains at the Q Outlet in Rehoboth

I really love bargains. Yesterday I scored. Apparel 75 percent off their outlet prices. WWC pants, Bermudas, crops were $7 each. Cool CWonder white flared cotton summer pants for &9. Got to try them on. I picked up a cool JHardy leather/sterling necklace with matching black stone neckace for $62. It took a few hours but the hunt was fun and worth it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bargains at the Q Outlet in Rehoboth

@birdQ13

Yesterday I posted about the QVC Customer Appreciation Month.....aren't the buys just terrific !

Scored some great maxi dresses and my friend put a dent in her Christmas shopping ( mine got done when I was in FL ).  Your finds sound excellent too !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I wish I lived close to QVC outlets. I would have a blast just seeing all the the deals and buying and buying. 

Regular Contributor

Is that outlet nice? I went there maybe 4 years ago and it was a shameful mess. I said I won't go back but if it's cleaner and more organized.....should I reconsider??

I went and it was dolls- Marie Osmobd, seasonal stuff a lot of it, clothes but OLD and w deodorant on them, no fitting room.

I'm going to rehoboth this month.