Contributor

Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

Barefoot Dreams too expensive for me, track pants at $108.00?  2 pair of socks for $98.00?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@Evansmimi    Interestingly there is a review on these pants that say the same thing.  Was that you?  The reviewer obviously didn't order the pants, was just commenting on the price.   Having said that lots of reviews claiming the pants stretch out and bag at the knees.   I don't know why they are surprised, they are a knit pant.   I'm not a big fan of BD 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Plus.... I know prices are rising but BD are always this higher price.  BTW, anything looks great on Courtney and the vendor rep Maria.  Watching the 6 am show and with models and hosts who are not size 0 ---- 

Respected Contributor

We all have a different price point at which we are willing to spend on different items. Obviously people buy Barefoot Dreams items since they have been offered for some time now. I just don't understand the need to announce when an item is too much for a person to spend. Spend what you like but why announce it? What's the point?

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

We all have a different price point at which we are willing to spend on different items. Obviously people buy Barefoot Dreams items since they have been offered for some time now. I just don't understand the need to announce when an item is too much for a person to spend. Spend what you like but why announce it? What's the point?

Because this was the way she felt' And I totally agree with her. I buy Cuddle Duds, alot cheaper, and hold up wonderful thru wear and wash.It isn't that people can't afford it, it's that they aren't all that nice and people can see they aren't. And yes I've had them.

Honored Contributor

Two things keep me away from BD --  one is that I don't like the look of any soft knits on myself but that's okay because there are so few days on which they would be temperature comfortable in southern Florida.  

I do need a new ivory or other pale neutral bottom, but I want to like them on me.   Will be looking as the spring collections come around.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

lots of stuff out there too expensive for me.  no biggie.

plenty out there in my comfort pricepoint.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I would like to try Barefoot Dreams clothing. I own a hat and scarf set that I bought when they first started on QVC, at a sale price, and for much less than it would cost today due to inflation.  So nice and soft and still looks good.  The fashions are too expensive for me.  Not saying that they are not worth the money, I mean that the prices are way outside the scope of my budget.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 : Do you use easy pay? I do not. Don't think there is anything wrong w/ saying an item is too expensive. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

As i have said before,we are trying to watch expenses and BD prices are too much.

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you have to announce it.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.