Frequent Contributor

Barefoot Dreams pullover sweater

Great price but no reviews?? And free shipping. Trying to get rid of it?? Lots of questions posted but no reviews at all. Strange!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams pullover sweater

@Whispergirl wrote:
Great price but no reviews?? And free shipping. Trying to get rid of it?? Lots of questions posted but no reviews at all. Strange!

@Whispergirl  Since I reviewed it last year I went to check and there were lots of reviews 

Honored Contributor

@Whispergirl    A better question might be, "does anyone own it?". It may have been a special purchase brought in to sell cheap, in which case there will be no reviews.  Probably questions won't be answered either. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Whispergirl wrote:

Glad to see your post @Whispergirl.. I was just about to post about it.  

@Kachina624 has told me that I can't see reviews because of my Safari (apple) browser.  @Kachina624 do you mind checking if you can see the reviews in your Chrome browser?  Here is the link:  

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Seaside-Crew-Neck-Pullover.product.A388458.html?sc=LIVE

@Whispergirl What browser do you have?

Looks like there are over 500 reviews with a 3.7 rating overall.  Not terible.  Wonder what they are hiding.  Good looking sweater...

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   Yes I own it, purchased 12/20 when it was a TSV.  Love it and ordered another at the special price.  I bought the solid ones.  I also wrote a review.  

Respected Contributor

@Whispergirl I purchased 3 of them for $20 more when they were a TSV earlier this year.  The sweater is definitely not a dud, but don't purchase it if you live in a warm climate.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 It's an old TSV.  Lots of questions and answers.  And the reviews flicker and disappear.  That is why I know the number.  If you can check in your browser per my earlier post.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I use a Chrome browser and can't see any reviews either.  They were probably removed since it's a new Big Deal.  I noticed that QVC frequently does that with TSVs and Big Deals and then reinstates them later.

Esteemed Contributor

@Whispergirl  I have Chrome on my mac.  I switched to Safari and @Kachina624 is correct, reviews don't show up.  Most other features bt no reviews.  Since I haven't used Safari on Q before I was unaware.  Chrome works great on my mac

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Whispergirl  I have Chrome on my mac.  I switched to Safari and @Kachina624 is correct, reviews don't show up.  Most other features bt no reviews.  Since I haven't used Safari on Q before I was unaware.  Chrome works great on my mac

@mspatmac I CAN read reviews on Safari.  Sometimes it is glitchy.  But for this sweater, I can't see any at all, which I think is because QVC removed them from view.  @Linmo just posted she can't see the reviews on Chrome either.  Can YOU see the reviews on chrome today?

Here is the link:

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Seaside-Crew-Neck-Pullover.product.A388458.html?sc=LIVE

Thanks!