Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams pullover sweater

I bought this sweater almost a year ago and paid a higher price. I did go up one size from my usual QVC size.  The sweater is very warm, soft and cozy. I really like the design (Cream Fair Isle) and I gave the item five stars.

This has to be a reorder, because last time they all sold out and they are going fast again.

I just ordered a second one (but I'm on waitlist). 

I think reviews do not show when the item is a special for the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@Whispergirl  I have Chrome on my mac.  I switched to Safari and @Kachina624 is correct, reviews don't show up.  Most other features bt no reviews.  Since I haven't used Safari on Q before I was unaware.  Chrome works great on my mac

@mspatmac I CAN read reviews on Safari.  Sometimes it is glitchy.  But for this sweater, I can't see any at all, which I think is because QVC removed them from view.  @Linmo just posted she can't see the reviews on Chrome either.  Can YOU see the reviews on chrome today?

Here is the link:

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Seaside-Crew-Neck-Pullover.product.A388458.html?sc=LIVE

Thanks!

@NYCLatinaMe  Yes Saw them yesterday and this morning on Chrome. 

Respected Contributor

I read reviews and decided not to purchase.number 1 I no more need another sweater like a whole in my head.plus some reviews stated the neck was to big.i have sweaters like that,and it is not a. Good look

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I read reviews and decided not to purchase.number 1 I no more need another sweater like a whole in my head.plus some reviews stated the neck was to big.i have sweaters like that,and it is not a. Good look

I noticed the neckline and it was an unusual crew neck. It's been around, b/c Amy said she bought two last year and was getting another. To me, the style of sweater looked vintage. 

Honored Contributor

It wasn't long enough for me, just wouldn't wear it.  Price was great but..... also I'm not a fan of super-mushy materials, they just bother me and I don't feel all comfy and cozy in the material at all..... I passed. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

This one is hideous