Super Contributor

Barefoot Dreams & Draper James

Too expensive for me! Maybe not for some of you --more power to you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams & Draper James

@bestday   I do have a few long cardigans from BD, but purchased on sale or discounted. It gets so warm here, even what they claim is lightweight is too heavy for where I live. That California Vibe is gettting old.

Draper James is a definite no!

Honored Contributor

I love my Barefoot Dreams purchases, but I also only get pieces on a good sale price.

I now see that Draper James is not my style at all, so I don't have a concern one way or the other in how much it costs.  

Honored Contributor

I thought that the Draper James were OK, but a bit pricey for what they are.JMHO.

Respected Contributor

Draper James is just not my style but BFD, I love. I know it can be pricy but I have had pieces for up to 4 years and they wash and wear well, they do not pill.  I love some sweaters from some other Q brands but they make it one season. 

I just put 4 in the donation bag that were other brands that made it maybe one year.  I will pay the price if it means I can wear it longer.  Price per wear BFD is worth it for me

Deb 

Super Contributor

I only liked the dress Leah had on, but I am not tall enough to pull it off. It was pricey, but I try and factor cost per wear if it the quality is nice and it will last more than one wearing season. 

Respected Contributor

Everything isn’t for everyone.
Respected Contributor

fashion is like jewelry. some high, some low and some in the middle. They want to offer something for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

couldn't agree more with last comment...

I think it is great that QVC has so many different designers.  lower to higher prices.  A variety of styles. B. Dreams may or may not be for you or Draper James may or may not.  Same thing for other designers....Quacker Factory, Logo, etc.....

Respected Contributor

No for both and too pricey for me.  Not really my taste either,  What is so cool about the "California" and "southern" look?  What a silly sales tactic.