Honored Contributor

I've watched her several times.  She's so loud and annoying and talks over the host.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've been temped to change the channel because of how loud and non-stop it is......but I enjoy garden shows = so I suffer.

Regular Contributor

her stuff is too expensive for the quality and to me, it's junky..I will not buy it...too much junk on QVC anymore..even Valerie's quality is missing..

Frequent Contributor

I agree with all.  Was watching for just a few minutes and had to switch the channel...... Carolyn was just as loud today and annoying!!! Sorry qvc, but true.

Honored Contributor

I recently bought her beautiful glass windchime.  The had the exact same thing last weekend on Zulily for $15. less.

I thought the two of them would never finish selling those hosta plants.

My sister, who lives in the area, and her friend went to Barbara's store, Valley Forge Flowers Thursday.  She said big, lots of beautiful things of high quality but very expensive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I enjoy Barbara King's presentations.  She's knowledgeable and has good ideas.  I've bought several of her items, and they have been superior quality.  Personally, I wish QVC had more variety during their gardening show.  Presenting Dyna Trap constantly makes me want to turn off QVC.  

Valued Contributor

I love her and all of her things  I think her taste is so classy

Trusted Contributor

I did order her Asclepias plants but when I researched them I found out that it was the milkweed plant that is very toxic to animals.  This was not mentioned and it should have been.  So I cancelled my order.

Esteemed Contributor

Barbara is definitely one of those vendors who adjusts her presentation style to match the style of whatever host she is paired with—in theory, that's a good thing, but it can definitely result in some over-the-top shows. As an example of the positive side of this, whenever she has been paired with hosts like Jayne Brown, Mary Beth Roe, or Katie McGee in the past, the shows have been so calm and pleasant that I've almost been talked into buying every item.  Smiley Happy

As far as the quality of BK items, I've loved every decorative piece I've purchased from her line and felt they were all worth the price I paid, but after being "burned" several times by floral/plant purchases from the Q, I haven't picked up any of her live items.