Not applicable

I am very upset. I sent back a Dennis Basso jacket that was defective. It was confirmed by 2 customer service people that the jacket was returned. It has been scanned in the warehouse but not yet showing up as returned in my order status. I called customer service because my 2nd easy pay is due tomorrow and they should stop the 2nd payment from being charged. So far they have not been helpful. The supervisor was very rude and as of now they will not stop the easy pay tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

While this can be annoying I have had this happen at both QVC and HSN. It's no big deal. If they take out the next scheduled payment sometime next week I am sure that you will be credited back for both deductions.

Honored Contributor
If you are charged for two easy pays, they will both be refunded.
Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2015 graycatsrule said: If you are charged for two easy pays, they will both be refunded.

Yes, they will, and seriously, I fail to see the big deal...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As noted, I personally fail to see the big deal about having to await the credit for two installments of an EP, but I suppose if one wants to gripe, this is the place to do it! I will note that to avoid that second installment being taken out, maybe the jacket could have been returned a bit more timely... Maybe it was, maybe it just took a bit too long to process, who knows, either way, it'll all come out in the wash... Curious though, I saw nothing in the original post about there being two items returned in the same package and one of them having already been processed...

Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 stevieb said:

As noted, I personally fail to see the big deal about having to await the credit for two installments of an EP, but I suppose if one wants to gripe, this is the place to do it! I will note that to avoid that second installment being taken out, maybe the jacket could have been returned a bit more timely... Maybe it was, maybe it just took a bit too long to process, who knows, either way, it'll all come out in the wash... Curious though, I saw nothing in the original post about there being two items returned in the same package and one of them having already been processed...

I think that was my error, Stevie. I was thinking 2 items instead of her talking to 2 CSRs.

Super Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Kachina624 said: Apparently the OP lives hand to mouth and is desperate for her refund. Why do complainers come here to gripe? It's not like WE can do anything about it. I guess they want to tattle.
How do you know how the OP lives? What a nasty post. This is the Q DIid What forum and the OP is expressing her complaint. Maybe we should check with you before we post and you can let us know what is an acceptable complaint.
Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 1/11/2015 stevieb said:

I think that was my error, Stevie. I was thinking 2 items instead of her talking to 2 CSRs.

Wink No biggie...

I am increasingly seeing, though, where some are returning multiple items in the same box... I gather the Q has no problem with it. I'm leery though... I wonder if it might not translate into confusion about processing refunds... I also wonder if they tack on the additional return shipping regardless of the number of boxes, since shipping is at least theoretically based on weight...