Esteemed Contributor
I ordered a Logo top and received an order confirmation for my purchase. Two days later I checked the status and it said it was back ordered. I have been shopping at the Q for over 20 years and this has never happened to me. Has this happened to you, and did you ever recieve the item? It was an older piece to coordinate with something I have, so I'm not sure if I will ever get it.
Esteemed Contributor

Well I'm sorry this happened to you, but the good news, at least from my experience, is that only once in more than 15 years of shopping here have I not received a backordered item. In fact, my record with back ordered is better than wait list. 

I hope it works out for you.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered items that have went to back order a handful of times. I have always received the merchandise so I would not worry too much about it.

Contributor

Unfortunately I have not received back orders several times.  Finally filed a complaint - it didn't help!

Honored Contributor

LOGO items always seem to sell out fast (in spite of all the negative threads about this brand!) and I've never been successful with either waitlist or back order on a LOGO item, as far as ever receiving it goes.

It makes me wonder if maybe Q doesn't bring in a lot of inventory of LOGO?

I hope you're more successful than I've been and that you do receive your top! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.