Respected Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

@JasoninBoston

I liked Mark Zunino clothing also.  After Lisa Robertson left, he was not on as much.  She was a big fan of his.  Another possibility - he is coming into his own as a designer - wedding dresses etc.  

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Kathy VanZeeland purses

Kathy Levine's costume jewelry

Marie Osmond's dolls

@Shogirl  I beg to differ inasmuch as I think Van Zeeland's purses were on for quite a while. And Osmond's dolls were on for years!    A lot of brands that used to be on for years are gone, but I wouldn't say they were short-lived or didn't make it.

Valued Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but didn't Whoopi Goldberg have a 1 and done show?  I thought it was bedding or some kind of home furnishing stuff.  I also think Delta Burke, Bobby Chez who had the worst burgers I ever had in my life, rarely see Nick Chavez, list goes on and on.

Nick Chevez has been on very often.

Honored Contributor

When we had the downturn in the economy in 2009, and there wasn't as much disposable income, craftings and collecting disappeared from the shopping channels.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Remember Jonathan Anton hair products? He was the star of a BRAVO tv reality show and had the most out of control ego ever. I think he was on QVC once or twice, and then that was it. I no longer see his products anywhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seaBreeze wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@sea breeze wrote:

Capodimonte 

(ceramic items made in Italy --  in the late 1980's on the Q ??)

@sea breeze, I thought Capodimonte was on HSN ?

Silver Fox:

Perhaps HSN sold it too ... the only reason I remember is my mother purchased a lot too, and she only watched the Q in the '80's.   So I checked Google (see below).    That is when Item numbers were different back in the old days of quality products!)

QVC

C13560
Capodimonte Porcelain Lace Basket with Crystals

Capodimonte Porcelain Lace Basket with Crystals

Capodimonte was sold by host Steve Colantuno on QVC.   I wonder what happened to him.

Donna Dewberry.  I think she went to HSN

Contributor

Not hallucinating. Whoopi was on with some very elaborate bedding. And Joy Behar was supposed to have a clothing line years ago. She and QVC both announced it and then *poof* no mention of it ever again. Never debuted.
Esteemed Contributor

There are so many that disappeared I can't even remember.  Mojave Magic, Indigo Moon, Kirk's Folly, Moto(sp?) Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley, Thomas Pacconi, whomever had the capodimote, as well as whomever had the stained glass, the Tiffany Lamps and so many more.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh and I forgot those sweaters sold by some lady named Gabrielle.   

Honored Contributor

Brands with maybe no future? Du Jour seems iffy, Brooke Shields is on less, not as many Kipling bags or Tiganello. Stan Herman has surrendered to Carole Hochman.

Any additions?