Valued Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

I remember buying those Ruta Lee spray vitamins. Once in a while I would spray while at my desk and the woman behind me would say “eeewww! I can smell those stinky things all the way over here.” 

Honored Contributor

Garold Miller-

His jewelry was probably the most inexpensive and one of the best made on QVC.

I still have his earrings-something like 10 different pairs for under $20! And they are so pretty. He also did really unique and pretty bracelets and rings.

There was another and I forget his name. I think it started with a D-David  something?

Really pretty things.

That was part of the QVC I really appreciated.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Contributor

Something called Lunch at the Ritz?  It was a jewelry line.

Respected Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

I remember buying those Ruta Lee spray vitamins. Once in a while I would spray while at my desk and the woman behind me would say “eeewww! I can smell those stinky things all the way over here.” 

I bought them too--all of them. I don't remember any bad smell though. More minty like a breath spray.

Occasional Contributor

I remember Christopher Radko, Mojave, Linda Dano, and Victoria Principal.

Clinique used to be presented on QVC at one time.

Respected Contributor

Remember the lady who used to sell the Bee Alive bee pollen products on the Q?

Honored Contributor

Kathy Hilton had a line of home nickknacks. Roseanne Barr had food. Kris Kardashian had clothes. Paula Deen had cookware. There was a line of gold embellished decorative glass from Europe. I have a gorgeous vase in cobalt blue from them. Polish stoneware. Annette Funicello’s dolls. Collectible teddy bears. Crab cakes. Monster hand held vacuums...love mine. Electrolux..love mine. Karcher pressure washers...love mine. Swarovski crystal jewelry. The mouth exerciser gadget. The Down Under Wonder Shower. 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know about qvc for it was cable and only came here when hsn went off. Boy the dolls I have. Told my son when I go give them to needy children. I have Capo from them too.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Kathy Hilton had a line of home nickknacks. Roseanne Barr had food. Kris Kardashian had clothes. Paula Deen had cookware. There was a line of gold embellished decorative glass from Europe. I have a gorgeous vase in cobalt blue from them. Polish stoneware. Annette Funicello’s dolls. Collectible teddy bears. Crab cakes. Monster hand held vacuums...love mine. Electrolux..love mine. Karcher pressure washers...love mine. Swarovski crystal jewelry. The mouth exerciser gadget. The Down Under Wonder Shower. 

And don't forget the perhaps craziest Q gadget---the pooping moose candy dispenser!!

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Remember the guy (makeup artist) who sold Mojave Magic?  Don't remember his name.

His name was Michael Marin.He had great makeup in neutral tones.I miss his line.He also brought Redpoint makeup to QVC.It was dedicated to aging skin issues.