Honored Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

Shari Lieberman--I think it was vitamins and diet supplements.

Respected Contributor

I dont think that they weren't successful.  Some were very successful I believe.  Its just that their time has come.

Esteemed Contributor

I did like Maxx New York for a while until they started to include PVC trim on the TSV leather bags. Cherie Christmas was always the best at showcasing the inside of a handbag. She and her husband Yacob Assayag split up and he founded Oryany handbags afterwards.

Esteemed Contributor

Kardashians

Valued Contributor

One of my favorites was Pamela Dennis.  I also liked Julie Chaiken and there was another female designer whose name/line I can’t remember.

Respected Contributor

Just thought of my absolute favorite brand of everything I've ever gotten at the Q: Amadeus 100% cotton sheets!!! I was hooked on them and thankfully bought way more sets than I needed. I have no idea where I'll get my sheets after these wear out. I had given them as gifts to family members and they still rave about how wonderful they are. I'm so sorry they're no longer available. This doesn't exactly fit into the "Brands that did not make it" because I think there's a different reason that they're no longer available other than not making it.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Shari Lieberman--I think it was vitamins and diet supplements.

There was a lawsuit that forced QVC to stop selling Lite Bites, For Women Only by Shari Lieberman, and Bee Alive.

@nw614 wrote:

Dont forget Paul Abduls jewelry or Heidi Klum's line

Lawsuit again- Van Cleef and Arpels claimed a copyright infringement on Klum's quatrefoil motif Creede Silver Strike 2007 TSV.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Did anyone mention Stone Mountain handbags?  They were decent bags at reasonable prices.  They held up well too.

@maximillian  Stone Mountain can be found at TJMaxx and Marshalls.

Q has been in business for over 30 years.  For goodness sakes, over that period of time many lines will no longer be offered.  Some posters here are going back years and years naming lines.  I certainly wouldn't say that all "didn't make it."  And if they had and were still being presented after 30 years, we'd have complaints, of course, that QVC is showing the same old lines.

Respected Contributor

Jones NY

Lily and Van

La Cabana

Kathie Lee Gifford had a line.  My mother owned one of the purses.

Contributor

I still have a couple of jackets from Bradley Bayou!!