Honored Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

@eddyandme wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I remember 

Citiknits

Indigo Moon

Bradley Bayou

@Spurt, didn't the wiggle-jiggle lady, Rene, show Citiknits (which I liked) and QVC dropped it when Rene started her own line?

Also, Perlier moved from QVC to HSN many moons ago.  They used to have a gold jewelry line from MA and a silver line (another I liked) from RI.  

SG originally had great, practical clothing and Jessica Holbrook was another - both QVC lines, one's changed drastically; the other's gone.

@eddyandme

No that was Myranda Blassingale with Citiknits.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

There was a Modern Soul that was on quite a lot years ago.  Linda Davies was the representative.

Respected Contributor

Michael di Chesere hair care, Eccelisi Silver Jewelry, Christy Brinkly Skin Care

The couple that sold those awful fake Chesapeke Bay crab cakes.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Steel by Design is a Q proprietorary brand so they cant fire it.  As i recall it was brought about by high silver prices along with the Bronzo line.  Silver is being used again so it makes sense that steel and bronze would be phased out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Liz Claiborne was acquired by JCPenney. I’m guessing the agreement involved exclusive rights to the name.

@RollTide2008.   Not.  Liz was split into two divisions, one owned by J.C. Penney and the other by QVC.  No connection except for the name.  Totally different merchandise.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

Sports Savy 

B Makowsky Handbags - he may still have a few things on the Q website but I haven't seen an entire show dedicated in a long time

The Sak handbags - again I haven't seen an entire hour dedicated in a long time

Seems like there was a NY handbag or something like that too

@mimomof4.   Bruce has moved on to building $250M spec homes in California.  You won't see him again on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Polish Stoneware with Gloria.  I always thought it sold well.  It was beautiful, and I have some pieces.  It must have been too expensive to make QVC a lot of money.

@NickNack  I may have seen a show listing for that.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I remember 

Citiknits

Indigo Moon

Bradley Bayou

@Spurt, didn't the wiggle-jiggle lady, Rene, show Citiknits (which I liked) and QVC dropped it when Rene started her own line?

Also, Perlier moved from QVC to HSN many moons ago.  They used to have a gold jewelry line from MA and a silver line (another I liked) from RI.  

SG originally had great, practical clothing and Jessica Holbrook was another - both QVC lines, one's changed drastically; the other's gone.

@eddyandme  Think Renee also had a jewelry line...briefly.

Valued Contributor

Bee Alive, Lite Bites, Nesco, Ronco, Back To Basics, What-A (Whatever whether it was tools, electronics etc)

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

World Traveler, you can't buy Mario Badescu on QVC anymore, therefore I consider it GONE!

@ahoymate . Wow that didn't last very long!