Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

Father John Perich w/his Russian collectibles.

Capodimonte

Boyd's Bears

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I really liked George Simonton.  I think the reason he is no longer on QVC is that he retired.

Dialog was another clothing show no longer on  There was iine of beautiful Italian sweaters that is no longer on.  Can't remember the name, started with Gab think, also can't remember if it was on QVC or HSN, but the sweaters were beautiful.

My favorite Silver Style on Sunday morning.  Silver Style has been brought in a different way - not the same great show..

@KathyM23- That line was Gabriella T and she made beautiful, screen-printed sweaters.  They were also sold on QVC UK while I was there.  I got so many compliments on those sweaters.  Wish I'd never gotten rid of them.  You can still find some, but it's hit or miss.

That's a line I wish QVC would bring back.

I agree about George Simonton, too.  He was an original, not cookie-cutter and you knew he designed his own line.  Perhaps that's why both of these lines are gone.

Super Contributor

Larry King pillow , one and done!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MimiLouise That name is familiar. What did Linda Dano sell?

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate Mario is kind of back. Martha Stewart is selling his products.

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, you can't buy Mario Badescu on QVC anymore, therefore I consider it GONE!

Trusted Contributor

Peter Brams Jewelry

Joseph Abboud Leather purses/wallets (really nice too, made in Italy, I still have 2 of his bags)

Contributor

How about Victor Costa?

Respected Contributor

LOVED Citiknits...still have some...Similar to, but better quality than Slinky...Also loved Ojon...I don’t think I can even find it at Ulta anymore...Smashbox was another of my “likes”.......

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shanus 

Nutirisystem is still huge for QVC, they are always prominently featured during the pre & post holiday push, and summer push.  In fact, they were just on last week or the week before that.

Steel by Design may not be on-air too much, but they are still around, they even have a few new pieces online.

I agree that most of the others on your list are no longer supported and QVC is selling whatever's in inventory. 

But you can add -- B. Makowski, orYany (they are still on-air sometimes to get rid of inventory, but nothing new), Cheryl Burke, George Kotsiopoulos Fashions, Mark Zunino, Nicole Ritchie, etc., etc., etc.

Don't forget Kathy Van Zeeland.   I was a  Kathy fan, but boy her handbags are horrible.  I never had handbags that just completely fell apart in the closet.   That did it for me, I will never buy a handbag that is not real leather.