Honored Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

@KathyM23 wrote:

I really liked George Simonton.  I think the reason he is no longer on QVC is that he retired.

Dialog was another clothing show no longer on  There was iine of beautiful Italian sweaters that is no longer on.  Can't remember the name, started with Gab think, also can't remember if it was on QVC or HSN, but the sweaters were beautiful.

My favorite Silver Style on Sunday morning.  Silver Style has been brought in a different way - not the same great show..

@KathyM23.  George Simonton posted on his Facebook awhile ago that QVC did not ask him back.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember Andrew Lessman vitamins. He moved on to HSN.

Honored Contributor

I remember 

Citiknits

Indigo Moon

Bradley Bayou

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Tova color cosmetics and skincare line, Hydron, Jessica Holbrook (a QVC-owned brand).

Trusted Contributor

I am pretty sure I saw Marie Osmond on the Q about 9 or 10 days ago with the Nutrisystem. 

Trusted Contributor

Sports Savy 

B Makowsky Handbags - he may still have a few things on the Q website but I haven't seen an entire show dedicated in a long time

The Sak handbags - again I haven't seen an entire hour dedicated in a long time

Seems like there was a NY handbag or something like that too

Respected Contributor

Loved Simonton, he didn’t retire, his contract was not 

renewed.

@KathyM23 wrote:

I really liked George Simonton.  I think the reason he is no longer on QVC is that he retired.

Dialog was another clothing show no longer on  There was iine of beautiful Italian sweaters that is no longer on.  Can't remember the name, started with Gab think, also can't remember if it was on QVC or HSN, but the sweaters were beautiful.

My favorite Silver Style on Sunday morning.  Silver Style has been brought in a different way - not the same great show..

Respected Contributor

Lonnie Anderson...when she was still married to Burt Reynolds. There were some crazy moments when QVC would do the show live from their home. Burt and his sidekick, Dom DeLuise, were sauced, so to speak. Crazy, I tell ya! 

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Fresh

Farmacy

Bliss

Mario Badescu

Smashbox

Shampoo made from a 'nut' from Brazil rain forest. A couple sold it & was on QVC ALL the time. Don't recall the name.

Proactiv

StriVectin

@ahoymate  That was Ojon (hair care products).  They got divorced, and he's now on HSN selling another similar line called Tweaked!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Joan Collins, the actress, had a jewelry line. Her product did not last. Jeffrey Hewson was the host and she kept interrupting the presentation wanting a retake!  Jeff told her there were no retakes, it was live TV but she kept doing it, and he just looked, completely fed up.

Mojave Magic makeup which was an good product.

Thomas Pacconi wood products.