Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRANDS ON Q THAT DID NOT MAKE IT

[ Edited ]

I thought Liz Clairborne was gone like 2 years ago but I see items I've never seen before no shows though.

Steel by design I saw new items the other day so I'm not sure maybe they are on the way out and I know George Simonton is gone only a few items left on his page. C wonder I'm not surprised some of the others I never heard of or didn't watch or purchase from anyway.

There are some that should be on the list but aren't though............

Respected Contributor

I really liked George Simonton.  I think the reason he is no longer on QVC is that he retired.

Dialog was another clothing show no longer on  There was iine of beautiful Italian sweaters that is no longer on.  Can't remember the name, started with Gab think, also can't remember if it was on QVC or HSN, but the sweaters were beautiful.

My favorite Silver Style on Sunday morning.  Silver Style has been brought in a different way - not the same great show..

Honored Contributor

@Lucy 13 wrote:

They still have steel by design jewlery.

@Lucy 13  I’m not sure they present it anymore like they used to & only a few new items online every once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

Diane Young cosmetics, Clientele, Connie Selleca skincare line, Delta Burke clothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Star Jones fashions

Heidi Klum jewelry (I still have a ring of hers)

Graziela Gems

Wendy Williams (before she went to HSN)

@Caaareful Shopper  Also add Nicole Richie & the Alterna hair products...Too much time given to Calista and Living Proof & WEN.

Honored Contributor

Mojave Magic, Susan Lucci's haircare line, Lee Sands (so popular for many years, think he retired)

Respected Contributor

Someone mentioned Koos, I loved his line...Koos, Of Course? Diane Young had the best skin care line and it worked for my aging skin much better than any other brand on the Q. Also loved Jose Hess jewelry, along with the contemporary designs on Silver Style. It was too easy to find really nice looking jewelry that I couldn't find elsewhere. I have to say I'm underwhelmed by the jewelry choices they now offer. NOTE: I'm not sure the reasons these are no longer on the Q, but I don't think it's because they "did not make it" but maybe designer choices.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fresh

Farmacy

Bliss

Mario Badescu

Smashbox

Shampoo made from a 'nut' from Brazil rain forest. A couple sold it & was on QVC ALL the time. Don't recall the name.

Proactiv

StriVectin

Kirk's Folly

Marc Bauwer

Kenneth Jay Lane

Nadri

Michael Dawkins

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Someone mentioned Koos, I loved his line...Koos, Of Course? Diane Young had the best skin care line and it worked for my aging skin much better than any other brand on the Q. Also loved Jose Hess jewelry, along with the contemporary designs on Silver Style. It was too easy to find really nice looking jewelry that I couldn't find elsewhere. I have to say I'm underwhelmed by the jewelry choices they now offer. NOTE: I'm not sure the reasons these are no longer on the Q, but I don't think it's because they "did not make it" but maybe designer choices.

@Carolina925  Some of the ones that are no longer on air, were popular with the customers. They were on often. The “new girls in town” like IT, Halston, Graver, Logo, Isaac, etc. may also make money for Q.

What they haven’t realized is that so many are tuning out and off out of boredom. There’s certainly enough air time on 3 channels to have the existing Big Guns and add others as well. QVC will get viewers back and acquire new ones.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Fresh

Farmacy

Bliss

Mario Badescu

Smashbox

Shampoo made from a 'nut' from Brazil rain forest. A couple sold it & was on QVC ALL the time. Don't recall the name.

Proactiv

StriVectin

@ahoymate  The shampoo was Ojon...loved it. The husband is on HSN w/ a similar brand Tweak’d.