Regular Contributor

BLISS LASER LIGHTS

[ Edited ]

Wonder what happened to these lights they came in green, blue and red, Dan Hughes often was the host 🤷🏼‍♀️

Valued Contributor

It’s still early but if you don’t see an upcoming presentation you can get them on Amazon

Honored Contributor

I was hoping we could skip those this year.  They are a sorry example of "decorating".  If you can't do better, just skip it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

When the Bliss Lights first were introduced at QVC, they were exclusive only to them.

After about a year or so, the lights hit the general brick and mortar stores where they could be sold at discounted prices.   Eventually, other manufacturers made similar style lights and sold them for far less that the Bliss company.

I like the lights and still incorporate them among string lights as accent lighting.

I, also enjoyed the shows with Dan Hughes and Bliss Lights.  He sold me every color.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

Re: BLISS LASER LIGHTS

[ Edited ]

I don’t remember Q selling them last year. As mentioned, competition drove down the price, and many folks complained they were easily stolen (and were) or vandalized.

Honored Contributor

Dan used to be really into those lights.  Maybe he's cooled on them.  After all, they're widely available elsewhere and were often stolen from yards.

Honored Contributor

I bought four Bliss laser lights about three years ago. One blue, one red and two green. They all stopped working except for one green light. The blue one lasted about a month and the red one got so dim you couldn't see the light at all. I'm not surprised Q doesn't sell them anymore. Wasted my money on them.

Honored Contributor

The Luminara vendor will be presenting Bliss Lights. She posted this on her FB page today:

DB29CCBA-6113-4BEF-A816-49F479496737.jpeg