Honored Contributor

BIOS & PICS OF NEW HOSTS YET?

There’s one new host that I’m loving, but keep missing her name. She has long dark hair, a mellow/even low voice and is calm, controlled and always well-informed. She’s quite easy to listen to.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BIOS & PICS OF NEW HOSTS YET?

That sounds like Ali Carr.

You can fin a great deal of information about all of them online; they've all spent a lot of time in the public light.    Don't pictures usually take about a year to be officially posted here?

Anthony Heywood

Terri Conn

Ali Carr

Courtney Webb

Katrina Szish

Rachelle McCray

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

That sounds like Ali Carr.

You can fin a great deal of information about all of them online; they've all spent a lot of time in the public light.    Don't pictures usually take about a year to be officially posted here?

Anthony Heywood

Terri Conn

Ali Carr

Courtney Webb

Katrina Szish

Rachelle McCray

@JohnnyeagerThanks. Is the info online here somewhere?

Esteemed Contributor

Not that I know of.  I just Googled each of them to learn of their backgrounds, resumes and experience.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager. Yes, thank you and Google. It is Ali Carr. I’m really liking her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus @Johnnyeager  I believe the new hosts are on probation for six months or a year. Until they are permanently hired by QVC, their photos will not be posted on the Q's site.

This is the best group of hosts in the very, very long time. All of them hit the air with professionalism and enthusiasm. It's been a pleasure to watch them! Imagine MaryBeth enjoyed her time training them and getting to know some very interesting people. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes...i think you are describing Ali Carr.....i KNEW  i had recognized her from Evine but wasn't sure of her name....just googled her name and it does say she is a past host of Evine ................thanks guys for the name......

Enjoying Terri Conn also

Honored Contributor

I noticed on the meet the hosts page that most of the veteran hosts have 15 year old pictures up.....I think they should update them by now🤔

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Shanus @Johnnyeager  I believe the new hosts are on probation for six months or a year. Until they are permanently hired by QVC, their photos will not be posted on the Q's site.

This is the best group of hosts in the very, very long time. All of them hit the air with professionalism and enthusiasm. It's been a pleasure to watch them! Imagine MaryBeth enjoyed her time training them and getting to know some very interesting people. 

@BirkiLady- Sounds like there are no voice issues with this group?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Let's hope there are no complaints of any kind! They seem like such a great group. It's so refreshing for a change. QVC did their homework and took the cream of the applicants this time! It shows. More changes by QVC. It takes time, but it is working. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.