Esteemed Contributor

BIG changes to the on-air product detail display!

[ Edited ]

I just tuned in to ITKWD and noticed a significant difference in the way the product details are being displayed in the left sidebar—there are now smaller separate boxes for the product number and title, pricing information, and other random details. And the font is BIG! Check it out when you can...

Honored Contributor

Re: BIG changes to the on-air product detail display!

@loriqvc 

thank you !  I thought something was different one can really see the details & price better.  Colors are better too.

Guess Q was listening for sure🙂

Honored Contributor

Also, last night they had "tiles" in the Temptations patterns and colors instead of having huge stacks of the actual sets.  They showed one set of Old World and one of Floral Lace.  Made it easier to review the colors and the table wasn't so cluttered with so many sets.  I liked the new way.  (I always watch even though I have no intention of buying more; I have a lot.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee - Overall, I liked that approach for the Temp-tations presentation as well, but I'm not sure it would help me if it were the first time I saw the designs; sometimes it is really useful to see how the inside and outside of pieces look in order to make a decision (not that I'm buying any Old World or Floral Lace regardless).

Interestingly, this did not deter David from his frantic color updates or his rush to throw the Old World green tile at a poor assistant the second it sold out...  Smiley Wink