Contributor

Re: BFD....why so expensive?

Returned my first cardi (ultra-lite ~ beach rock color) and the nap did look like a robe for which BD is famous for.  Shedding was an issue.  

My MIL gave me a generous birthday gift so bought two other styles but in dark shades and these did not appear as robes, nor shed, so I kept them.   Many have said they last for years so perhaps BD is cost effective, we will see.

Honored Contributor

so glad that this line is on QVC......one of the BEST additions to their fashion lineup in years! i try to purchase when they are on sale or at special pricing. i have a few from nordstrom also. i have the cardigans, the robes, the beanies, the loungewear pajamas and caftans. i have also purchased some of the baby blankets to give as gifts.

i dont care who is endorsing it......all i know is that it is an EXCELLENT quality, wears well, keeps me warm and comfortable, and looks good. have not seen the same quality items out there in stores or online. well worth the money.

i am in the maryland area and can use these three seasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I have 4 BD sweaters. And bought one for my son's GF. Worth EVERY penny! they are different and special. 

Super Contributor

Why is anything expensive? Because they have a unique product & people will pay for it: Apple, Tesla, Chanel, Cartier jewerly, etc., etc.

Super Contributor

Why is anything so expensive? Same reason BFD is.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am so glad you asked this question!  I am puzzled why something that only looks good on slender gals would be so popular?

I bougt a pair of their pants & immediately returned them.  I don't want pants that accentuate every aspect of my front or tush.  I'm not a skinny gal, but I don't think I'm fat either (medium or large size).

When I saw the host (Shawn) promoting the line, I turned the channel, since I know NOTHING in that line is for me.

I am glad for those that love it and can continue to purchas.

(BTW, I feel quite similar to Peace, Love brand).

Frequent Contributor

Doesn't Susan Graver, Dennis Basso, Issac, D&C (and others) seel long sweaters?  Just saw them on Susan Graver & Issac presentations.

Contributor

I loved Barefoot Dreams for the fact that they are so soft and comfortable to wear, I am getting disappointed lately in the quality of some off the pieces. I know they push the California lifestyle which means nothing to this Jersey girl, I also wonder if the lack of quality would be better if they weren't mass produced in China.