Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu...It is wonderful that you research the internet. I was only referring to The Q and CONSIDER the reviews of the items before purchasing them. That is how I discovered the incredulous reviews. I also found that information worthy enough to post here. Some shoppers are new and can benefit from this information. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Posting fake positive reviews is a practice known as astroturfing, in other words to make something appear more positive than it really is by seeding good reviews in order to grow a brand. The public can easily spot fake reviews so why bother? It only hurt's the product's credibility.

i just read a whole bunch of fake positve reviews on Glassdoor about a certain internet company and all of the negative reviews mentioned bad management and the fake positive reviews stuck out like a sore thumb.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY...Well stated! I was not aware of the technical term (astroturfing), so thank you for sharing.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops...If by OP you were referring to SP (me) then I am responding to your comment. If you look at my profile you will see that I left a comment in response to a post regarding UPS delivery on 1-16-2016. It was not a rant, nor complaint, and certainly not negative. It was my observation in a tactful manner. I have recently began posting comments as, like you, I feel it is my right to do so.. I never indicated whom I thought was responsible, because I did not assign blame. I have no idea what ENTITY is responsible for it, but my assertion remains the same-something is amiss. I have written many product reviews here that some reviewers find helpful based on the helpfulness ratings. I have a great relationship with QVC and it sounds like you do tooSmiley Happy

QVC Social Team

Hello @SandySparkles - 

Thank you for starting this discussion regarding reviews that you believe not to be from people who actually purchased the item. I am going to elevate your concern to the appropriate team and ask that they investigate. If you see a questionable review on qvc.com, we welcome you reporting the review by clicking the link located next to the specific review that reads “Report Inappropriate Review” and stating why you are flagging the review. These flags will alert the appropriate team to investigate.

Thanks again for your alert.

Esteemed Contributor

@Eva-QVC...Thank you so much for responding to my post in such a timely manner! It is refreshing to know our concerns are appreciated, and delegated to the appropriate departments. I like your suggestion of using the link for reporting inappropriate reviews, and will gladly do so in the future. Thank you again for your welcome assistance.Smiley Happy