Trusted Contributor

BEWARE! Items in your shopping cart can be "snatched" at will!

Having recently lost the Perricone OTO after 20 min. in my shopping cart (yes, I actually wanted to listen to the presentation before purchasing!), and having had this happen before, I called CS for a definitive answer. I knew items left in the cart longer than an hour would be moved out, but likewise you would think they would stay there to allow you the opportunity to add more to the order, particularly if you decided to order more than one of the same item and save on shipping. CS said that unless you buy an item immediately, it is subject to bring "snatched" at any time! I guess I understand they want a paying customer to buy the item, but at the same time, people are getting "the letter" for canceling and returning too many items. Many, if not most, of the purchases at the Q are based on spontaneity, and the sense of urgency from the hosts, but come on, we can't even have a few minutes to think about it? Ok, I'll play that game, but if I cancel too many things and get "the letter," I may have to write one back! LOL!