Super Contributor

BECAUSE PROGRAMMING IS NOW AS BAD AS IT IS.....

I can no longer watch any of the following shows, ever ! :

Electronics, Tempt-

Wait....I think at this point it would just be simpler if I listed the shows left that I CAN tolerate, otherwise, the above list would be incredibly lengthy, thanks to the now constant and repetitious programs:

I can still watch:

Any Laura Geller, because I like her sweetness and humor.

Mally, because she really cares.

It Cosmetics, because she is kind and honest.

Most, but not all, shows hosted by : Jennifer Coffey, Amy Stran, Nancy Hornback,

and some by Leah Williams.

Vendors like: Bob Mackie, Stan Herman, and George Simonton

Tignanello, Ryka, Travelon

Tova, Tarte, above mentioned

Otherwise:

If QVC sells it and I didn't mention it here, it isn't an oversight. After viewing for 27 years, this is what the past year of watching has left me with.

I only watch the above programs. Otherwise, no QVC is on in my house.

Can you imagine the dollars of mine they are now loosing from the "glory days'? I used to pay off my bill every month in full, and I kept a balance monthly of an average of $3,000.00 or so. They don't get 10% of that a year now.

But I'm sure they don't miss my personal dollars, they get it elsewhere.

Thank you QVC.

Super Contributor

Re: BECAUSE PROGRAMMING IS NOW AS BAD AS IT IS.....

I so agree!!! Boy, I used to spend/waste a TON of money on QVC, as well as time watching. It was actually becoming a problem, but this was like 4-5 yrs ago when they still had great vendors and merchandise. Now? I mainly check it online, and only watch pretty much the same shows you do - Laura Geller, Mally, etc.
Super Contributor

Re: BECAUSE PROGRAMMING IS NOW AS BAD AS IT IS.....

Mollysmama, I understand, I was the same way !! Isn't it amazing how they have changed so that we are barely customer's anymore ? I'm sure it is only because they keep picking up new customer's and feeding off of them that they keep their income up and can show those same old programs over and over.

The constant new members don't know how the Q was back in the day when we all stayed glued to our TV's all day long every day.They can't understand the changes to the "infomercial " style it is now.

I do my little business on line as well now. It is so sad. Sigh.