Honored Contributor

Re: BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS

@GinaV24wrote:

@Shanus it seems to me that all of the fit descriptions on shoes say "true to size". I have not found that to be true of most shoes.  Personal experience with Clarks  If it is the artisan line I have to size up a half size. But with others I can't be sure so I have mostly stopped ordering shoes since until recently when QVC started doing the exchange program, it was simply too expensive to "guess" at how the shoe would fit.

It simply became a tiring thing for me - especially again with Clarks when I can order off their website and get free shipping & returns w/o having to involve another entity like QVC. Sometimes the pricing at QVC is better and they have a different selection but if they are not going to provide accurate information, then why should I bother?

Even the click here measurements on clothing can be wrong.  I had that recently with a top I ordered from Denim & Company.  I ordered based on the info on those measurements and yep the top was too small.  I did exchange it so I'll see how that works this time.

Very frustrating when the host, vendor & website ALL say "don't worry", the fit is X and it turns out to be Y.

@GinaV24.  Good to note that size exchange policy re:shipping is only when they’re sending you another pair. Small print? If none left in correct size, too bad for us.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanuswrote:

@GinaV24wrote:

@Shanus it seems to me that all of the fit descriptions on shoes say "true to size". I have not found that to be true of most shoes.  Personal experience with Clarks  If it is the artisan line I have to size up a half size. But with others I can't be sure so I have mostly stopped ordering shoes since until recently when QVC started doing the exchange program, it was simply too expensive to "guess" at how the shoe would fit.

It simply became a tiring thing for me - especially again with Clarks when I can order off their website and get free shipping & returns w/o having to involve another entity like QVC. Sometimes the pricing at QVC is better and they have a different selection but if they are not going to provide accurate information, then why should I bother?

Even the click here measurements on clothing can be wrong.  I had that recently with a top I ordered from Denim & Company.  I ordered based on the info on those measurements and yep the top was too small.  I did exchange it so I'll see how that works this time.

Very frustrating when the host, vendor & website ALL say "don't worry", the fit is X and it turns out to be Y.

@GinaV24.  Good to note that size exchange policy re:shipping is only when they’re sending you another pair. Small print? If none left in correct size, too bad for us.

@Shanus- If they don't have your size (or color, etc.), it says in the exchange policy that they will refund your money and not deduct the return shipping.

From the policy:

"If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee."

Super Contributor

I stopped buyingn Clark's through QVC especially as a TSV.  18 years ago I bought a Clark's TSV in 2 colors in my size.  They were woefully small.  All my other Clark's in my size fit fine.  Made me feel like Q Clark's are "Different" or at last the TSV ones are.