Honored Contributor

🦇 BAT CALL for SPURT 🦇

giphy-1.gif@Spurt 

Did you retire your "Q DID WHAT?" postings?  Or am I blinking too fast? confused.gif

I did a search & it seems the last QDW? post was back in May-Memorial Day offerings.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 🦇 BAT CALL for SPURT 🦇

@Mz iMac wrote:

giphy-1.gif@Spurt 

Did you retire your "Q DID WHAT?" postings?  Or am I blinking too fast? confused.gif

I did a search & it seems the last QDW? post was back in May-Memorial Day offerings.

@Mz iMac 

Hi, 

Yep, they have been retired.  You must have missed my post....I used to do the Q DID WHAT CRITTER PREVIEW during my work at home days while I was waiting for my work assignments to be distributed....but work became too hectic and these posts took LOTS of time to do...too much time, so between work and other commitments I was just unable to do them anymore........Thank you for asking!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac 

Also QVC's Programming became more and more and more repetitive and it became hard to think of new things to say and new photos to post..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sure did miss your "retiring" post. icon_exclaim.gif 

I am going to miss your "special" reviews especially all the hilariously funny animal photos.

sad-face-with-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac I always said she gave QVC the best free advertising around!

Honored Contributor

I am going to miss those posts too...always enjoyed and always got a few smiles or a great laugh.Thanks for taking the time to do that for all of us.

Trusted Contributor

At least the Captain Obvious kitty still makes an occasional appearance!😻